How the time flies.
I know I haven't been active on this site too terribly much, lately everything has been going to my tumblr. Perhaps that will change but for now here's where I'm at.
Well after two months work on this character I'm ready to give her a final render.
Character before going to blenderartists.
After getting feedback,
Only thing that I didn't really redesign was the dress.
The first two weeks were getting a basic model ready, then the rest was a back and forth on blenderartists, basically getting input on the model and redesigning her.
The last two weeks involved prepping a character rig for her, including full body movement, eyes, mouth, and getting the dress to animate with her.
So this week I will be giving her a final render in a scene I've prepped that is much different from the one I posted on this site. I didn't want to post every scene I built, went through 4 before modeling one I liked.
Then I'll be getting ready to test out animating her. I've spent so much time designing her I'm not limiting her to one render.
So to sum it up, I failed miserably in my attempt to quickly model a character but seeing her this one turned out in the end it was worth the wait.